A versatile, full-feature electronic takeoff solution, eTakeoff Dimension can be used to produce quick, accurate quantity takeoffs across any construction trade. Experience for yourself how eTakeoff can benefit the speed and accuracy of your estimaing by clicking the Free 15-day trial button below.
eTakeoff Dimension, an electronic quantity takeoff product significantly increases accuracy, productivity, and speed over traditional paper or manual takeoff methods. This powerful, versatile and easy-to-use tool provides estimators sophisticated assembly capabilities, extensive Microsoft Excel integration and time-saving features like Pattern Search to greatly improve the takeoff process. When integrating with Sage Estimating, eTakeoff Bridge helps you improve your estimating productivity even more as you seamlessly move from takeoff to building your estimate.
Save money and your team’s time
In addition to increasing your takeoff productivity, moving from paper to digital takeoff methods eliminates the hassle and cost of producing paper copies of plans during the bid phase. As a single copy of plans can cost hundreds of dollars to reproduce, you can quickly realize substancial cost savings when producing numerous bids. And digital plans allows for easy sharing and reviewing of all takeoff projects online rather than waiting for paper to circulate among your team.
Bid with confidence
Dramatically increase both your estimating capability and your confidence in the numbers you provide. With eTakeoff Dimension and Bridge integration, you can,
Improve takeoff speed, productivity and accuracy.
- Become up to 15 times more productive than when using paper or manual takeoff methods
- Have more time to analyze estimates and take on additional bids without increasing staffing
- Measure to within thousandths of an inch to take any guesstimates out of your bids
- Easily highlight what you’ve already taken off to avoid potential mistakes and unforseen project costs due to omissions
Create a dynamic workflow between takeoff and cost estimating using eTakeoff Bridge.
- Use eTakeoff Bridge to automatically send takeoff quantities to the estimate
- Transition from “digitizer-like” takeoff process to a fully automated and integrated takeoff methodology
- Automatically update the estimate with drawing changes while retaining estimate detail such as pricing and productivity factors
- Drill down from within an Estimating Assembly to find the drawing and supporting measurement in eTakeoff Dimension
eTakeoff Dimension can be used on its own or in conjunction with eTakeoff Bridge.
Built-in capabilities include:
- Powerful measuring and scaling • Issue management • Quantity worksheet/models
- Electronic plan room integration • Extended measurement calculations • Annotations
- Drawing legend • Measure List • Overlays/revision compare
- Advanced project and drawing management • Unlimited layers • Unlimited drawing windows
- Unlimited quantity output • Bid codes • Advanced Excel integration
- Pattern search/autocount • Custom extensions/assembly capability with user-defined formulas and variables
- Boost estimating capacity and numbers confidence
- Produce faster, more accurate estimates
- Cut printing costs and estimate review time
- Protect against miscommunication errors
- Get up and running quickly through easy-to-learn software and helpful training tools
- Experience increased productivity with enhanced integration between eTakeoff Dimension, eTakeoff Bridge and Sage Training