Maybe it’s time for software that’s built for construction.
For quite some time, your current accounting software adequately served your business. But since then, the business has grown and now you are wondering if there’s a better solution that fully supports a construction business.
With construction-specific software, detailed reports on projects, job costs, work in progress, billings, labor, and daily field reports provide the visibility and insight needed to manage your business the right way.
Here are five key areas where customers of Sage 100 Contractor have benefited from business improvements compared to using Intuit® QuickBooks products:
- Stronger business visibility and control: Sage 100 Contractor allows you to make intelligent, clear-sighted decisions, through an at-a-glance dashboard, extensive reports, and access to drill-down details—visibility that is more construction-specific and comprehensive than QuickBooks.
- Increased confidence in your numbers: Sage 100 Contractor offers capabilities designed for construction so you can better mitigate risks, control costs, and gain a more accurate view into your business’s financial health. It provides an audit process that satisfies certified reporting requirements. Your reports can present the organization and details required by unions or sureties. You also gain confidence in tracking your operations such as deadlines, critical tasks, assets, parts, and hours.
- Streamlined construction processes: From estimating and scheduling, job costing and change order management, to retainage, bond, and union reporting, Sage 100 Contractor integrates each step of your business process to give you full financial and operations control. In contrast, QuickBooks users often rely on Microsoft Excel® or Word, or third-party applications to track business operations, resulting in inefficient workflows and duplicate entries.
- Handle field operations, project management, and service dispatch with ease: From using the estimating capabilities for a new bid to taking advantage of scheduling, project document, and contract control features to manage the project to completion, Sage 100 Contractor provides the critical construction-specific capabilities and detail needed to be successful and profitable. You can also use integrated mobile* and dispatching solutions to solidify and speed up the communication among your office, field teams, and service technicians, helping you keep projects moving forward.
- Count on industry-experienced customer support: With Sage 100 Contractor, you are supported by a team of people who have years of specialized accounting and operational experience in construction. Exceptional customer support is also a result of the depth and time spent from serving construction businesses for over 30 years. We understand the goals and needs you uniquely have as a construction business, and we are committed to helping your business advance and grow.
Compare Side by Side
Sage Construction Vs. QuickBooks
Leave your name below and we’ll send you a copy of the QuickBooks vs. Sage Feature Comparison.
This document provides a detailed, side-by-side comparison of the benefits and capabilities of Sage Construction Software vs. QuickBooks.