Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate (Sage 300 CRE) is Perfect for larger mid-sized companies. Enjoy today’s most complete solution for managing your entire construction project or property lifecycle with confidence, precision and efficiency.
The most widely-used construction management software in the industry, Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate (formerly known as Timberline Office Software) provides contractors, developers, and property managers with the most complete solution for managing the entire project or property lifecycle with confidence, precision, and efficiency.
- Keep on top of your finances – Sage 300 CRE offers accurate, timely control over your accounting and financial processes – and in the way you need to see the information, whether you are the company owner, CFO, or an account manager.
- Powerful Construction Payroll – Prepare payroll, manage workers and comply with regulations with minimal paperwork. Let Sage 300 Construction be your payroll manager’s one-stop source for issues with union dues, workers’ compensation, overtime, and more.
- Managing Field Service – Get the competitive edge you need between the field and office. As a service technician, stay connected and be prepared for your next customer by viewing history, work orders, and schedule changes from anywhere with your laptop or mobile device. And, with Sage Service Operations, your technicians will have instant access to needed information in the field.
- People, Projects, Processes, and Properties – Sage 300 CRE connects them all – in ways no other solution can – by integrating your business at all levels.
- Highly customizable for your business needs – Sage 300 CRE provies flexibility to define your accounting, operations and procurement processes, and customize the software to work the way you do.
- Don’t let a simple oversight get the best of your business – Sage 300 CRE helps you minimize liability in the field with subcontractor compliance tracking of lien waivers, certified reports, insurance certificates, and more.
- Gain timely insights for better decision making – With built-in inquiries, easily customizable reports, and powerful add-ons like MyAssistant and Office Connector, you can take control of the information you need to make timely business decisions and maximize profitability.
- Regain control of your documents – Sage Paperless Construction provides you with greater control of your documents and a clean audit trail, therefore reducing your risk. Organize, store, and route all versions of drawings, RFIs, invoices, lease agreements, contracts and more to keep your business moving.
- Reduce risk and identify issues before they become problems – With Project Management, you can reduce risk and increase project profitability by quickly identifying potential issues before they become serious problems. And with Sage Construction Project Center, everyone on the project—including external team members—can collaborate in real time throughout all phases of construction!
- Bring projects in on time and on budget – Work more efficiently with Sage Desktop, see when a subcontractor has an expiring insurance certificate with project alerts, and convert RFI’s into change orders easily with the click of a button.
Property Management Features
The Property Management features of Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate (aka Timberline Software) provide the focus and information you need to keep your properties occupied.
Featuring a unique data structure that puts the lease document at the heart of the software, it’s flexible enough to accommodate virtually any lease agreement, including multiple leases per tenant, multiple units per lease, and multiple tenants per lease.
Property Management in Sage 300 CRE easily adapts to unique lease clauses and calculations. What’s more, it contains a broad range of standard inquiries and reports that provide you with instant online access to stored lease and property information.